June 23, 2008

Why I’m Voting Republican

Don’t have time to put up last week’s plastic tally. Will do it tonight. In the meantime, please enjoy this video showing why I think it’s important we vote Republican in this next election:

If you can’t see the video in the post, try this link:

Sorry if I’ve pissed anyone off. Tee hee.

12 Responses to “Why I’m Voting Republican”

1. peggy ryan says:

Right… no offense, but do you really think either party is any better? Presidential candidate wise, Obama is the greater evil. Why?

“The one approach I will not accept is inaction.” — Obama after the oil spill

Okay, so he doesn’t accept his own approach? If you ask me, this is proof that the ENTIRE government, democratic or not, is incapable of handling the issues of our country, and it’s simply a matter of choosing the least incompetent party…. which, in my opinion, is republican.

2. Nimic says:

lol, funny video. I just discovered this blog today, and I was shocked that it was the work of a Republican. But, after I watched the video it all made sense ;).

3. Sabrina says:

I’m voting republican because I’m sick of all these tiny little cars cutting off my Hummer while I’m driving around, running my errands! Don’t they know it’s hard to stop this damn thing?!?!

4. daharja says:

“No Republicans were harmed in the making of this film”

Unfortunately, whoever you vote for, you get a politician. As the American Rouble drops to record lows, I pity anyone who takes on the job of president in the next few years. I think he’ll* have his* work cut out for him.

(* I say “his” because although I think Obama is probably the Lesser of Two McEvils, I think the chance of America voting in a black President is only marginally higher than the US voting in a woman as President).

5. Aurora says:

6. Burbanmom says:

Oh my God, I don’t know how I missed this last week! LOVE IT! although your intro did scare me at first…

7. MCH says:

That was awesome. My favorite part was the preacher, “because women can’t be trusted to make decisions about their own bodies…
    ever…ever.” They should add a public service spot about the dangers of hybrid cars. You know one was so quiet that a kid didn’t hear it and was hit crossing the street. I can see the black and white video now. “Can you trust a car that’s so quiet it will run over unsuspecting children?” I should go into advertising.

8. merebearlandon says:

Yes, hee, hee but really it made me so uncomfortable. I can actually see real people saying some of this stuff. Unbelievable.

9. Green Bean says:

hee hee hee

10. eco 'burban mom says:

Love it!

11. jennconspiracy says:

My sweetie sent me that last week – it’s pretty funny!

I wonder if they have a website to substantiate that stuff or if there are some major flame wars happening (I am afraid to check the YouTube comments…)

12. Tanya says:

Hi Beth-

I just watched this movie last night and was going to send you the link today but it looks like you beat me to it!

Love this movie! :)