May 27, 2009
Is it True?
Got back from Santa Cruz and have been going non-stop ever since. Have some really cool plans for Fake Plastic Fish and no time to execute any of them this week. Don’t even have time to post any of your guest posts! Gotta run. In the mean time, how about taking a few minutes to think about (and comment on, if you want) the following question:
Is there one main reason/excuse/explanation you tell yourself to get out of doing things that seem like a challenge? (A couple of mine, for example, are that I’m too tired or that I have too much to do. See above. *Smile*) And then ask yourself sincerely, “Is it true?”
A Note about leaving comments: I switched to the LifeFyre comment system because it weeds out the hundreds of spam comments I was getting each day and also allows us to respond to individual comments, to "Like" comments, and to link them to social media if we so desire. But if you do not wish to login via social media, you don't have to. You can comment without logging in! Here's how:
- Type your comment in the box.
- Click "Post Comment As" button.
- When the LiveFyre box pops up, type a name, email address, and optional website address in the fields provided.
- Click Next.
- LiveFyre will ask you for a user name and password. But if you don't want to register or use a password, you don't have to. Just click "Post as Guest" which is to the left of the black "Finish" button. Your comment will be saved.
- Please email me if you have questions or problems. This new system is supposed to make it easier for all of us to converse, not harder.