Resources: Blog Roll
This page was last updated 010/04/2012.
- Plastic-Free Bloggers: Blogs that primarily deal with reducing our plastic use.
- Plastic-Free Posse: Blogs that deal with many topics, including plastics reduction.
- Waste Busters: Blogs that deal with reducing waste of all kinds, including but not limited to plastic.
- Green Moms Carnival: Blogs by members of the Green Moms Carnival who write about ways to reduce our impact on planet earth and maintain healthy homes.
- A Gaggle of Greenies: Other green blogs that I appreciate.
Green Moms Carnival
A Gaggle of Greenies
A Note about leaving comments: I switched to the LifeFyre comment system because it weeds out the hundreds of spam comments I was getting each day and also allows us to respond to individual comments, to "Like" comments, and to link them to social media if we so desire. But if you do not wish to login via social media, you don't have to. You can comment without logging in! Here's how:
- Type your comment in the box.
- Click "Post Comment As" button.
- When the LiveFyre box pops up, type a name, email address, and optional website address in the fields provided.
- Click Next.
- LiveFyre will ask you for a user name and password. But if you don't want to register or use a password, you don't have to. Just click "Post as Guest" which is to the left of the black "Finish" button. Your comment will be saved.
- Please email me if you have questions or problems. This new system is supposed to make it easier for all of us to converse, not harder.